Saturday 6 February 2016

To the one who's heart I broke..

Jovana Rikalo - https://www.stocksy.com/722696
I’ve been putting off writing this blog post for a few months now. I don’t know if you even think about me anymore, or if you even care, but I wanted to say that I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for causing you pain whilst dealing with my own. You may have moved on from it all and might not even read this, but I still feel like I should apologise once more (which could help me with forgiving myself). I’ve lost count how many times I’ve tried to say sorry but it doesn’t seem enough. There has not been a single day that’s gone by where I haven’t thought about what happened 9 months ago, and how badly I treated you.

The way we connected on a personal level was so rare, and the love you showed me is something which I’ve never felt before, and I’m almost certain I will never feel again. I just hope that, if you even read this, that you understand how sincere this apology is, and how upset I am on a daily basis over the pain I put you through.

Although you said to me that you’ll never open up to someone the way you did with me, I believe you will. I remember you saying something similar to me before things got serious, so if someone like me can make you comfortable enough to open up, then I have no doubt someone else can. I hope I haven’t changed you to the point where you don’t treat girls the way you once did with me, in fear of being hurt again, because if they’re smart and got even a fraction of what you gave to me, they’d never let you go.


I wish you all the best in future relationships, and I hope that one day you’ll be able to forgive me.

No comments :

Post a Comment