Wednesday 28 January 2015

Feelings..

Hello guys. I haven't really blogged for a while because I haven’t felt right recently. I’ve become withdrawn, unmotivated and I’ve had a lot of doubts regarding myself. I wont go into too much detail, but I feel like I need to explain slightly because a few people have picked up on me acting different.

I’ve been at uni for 4 months now, almost 5, and I haven't been happier. Like I’ve said before, I have met amazing people, experienced living by myself and just had a great time. I worked my ass off to get good grades in my first term, and that’s where it begun..me feeling down.
I got my grades back, some were good but some weren’t..and the feeling of thinking you done really well then getting your results and them not being anywhere near what you thought, it hurts, and although it should motivate me to do better, it didn’t. I felt the feeling of giving up & that I’m not cut out for uni work.

Another factor that’s effected me recently is probably the lack of close friends I have on my course. I feel like I walk into lectures on my own, and I can see everyone in their friendship groups. I’ve always been independent but this time I feel quite lonely. I wish I could snap out of it, but I haven’t. I see people on my course on a drunken night out and we always say “we should talk more!” and never do. 

I just need to overcome this feeling and get back to how I was back in September; confident and motivated.


x

A friend of mine sent me this - so relevant.

No comments :

Post a Comment