Wednesday 3 July 2013

Happy happy happy!

Hello! It seems like a long time since I've wrote on my blog, so I'm back!

I don't know what's been up with me lately. I haven't been very social, I haven't been making an effort with myself because I've had nothing to do, and I've just felt quite down. I'm slowly picking myself back up though.

Recently though, I've been talking to a lad. We've been talking for about a month now, and you know when you just click with someone? We have, without exaggerating, text each other every single day non stop. You know something good will happen when you can't get bored of someone, right? We have Skype calls which are great, we've met up a few times and spent the whole day with each other, then once we leave, we're straight back to texting again!

Due to the last situation I was in when I liked someone, I'm quite wary about this one, but I can already tell the difference between the guy I was seeing, and the guy I'm seeing now. The lad I'm seeing now texts me first, asks me questions about myself, is interested in what I'm doing and what I want to do, he remembers little things about me and he also picks up on things that I do such as eating my food with my knife and fork in the wrong hands (little things like that make me so happy!) I dunno, I can just tell that he's serious. He's told me about his past and he's told me exactly what he wants. He reckons that we'll have a good future ahead of us, which is so lovely to hear.

Another great point about him is that he takes things slow, which not many people do now. I told him about what happened with the last guy and how I was used, and one of the first things he said to me was that he'd be willing to wait until I was comfortable, and that's not just about sex, that's about kissing, holding hands etc. I put on a hard exterior, but when he said that I did melt a bit haha.

I don't want to jynx anthing, but I just felt like I needed to write down my feelings as I haven't been very talkative lately! I hope this goes well. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment