Sunday 2 February 2014

Get to know me!

Hello again! I haven't come on here for a few months due to college work, but I want to get back into the swing of things. I attended a university interview yesterday and one of their top tips was to run a blog, so here I am! Seeing as I'll be posting more, I thought I'd let you guys get to know me a bit more;


1) My name is Corin Pye
2) I'm 18 years old
3) I live in a small village called Raunds
4) I study creative media and will be studying journalism at uni later this year
5) I am just under 5'9
6) I care about my hair more than anything else. If my hair doesn't look good, you won't see me leave the house!
7) I adore Costa and Starbucks. I find it very difficult to walk by one without going in.
8) I am extremely witty and sarcastic, and tend to be very 'quick' with jokes.
9) Only 2 of my knuckles show on each hand, so some people call me 'knucks'.
10) I treat my dog like he's my baby.
11) I don't like fish, peas and mushrooms.
12) I am incredibly indecisive. I can't answer the easiest questions!
13) I have green/hazel eyes.
14) I'm allergic to bug bites and stings.
15) I love talking on the phone!
16) I love watching documentaries.
17) HATE FEET.
18) I'm so scared of bees, wasps and daddy longlegs.
19) Love the smell of petrol!
20) I am ALWAYS on my phone.

Corin xo


No comments :

Post a Comment