Thursday 13 June 2013

Spent the day with Prill!

Hello! This is my first blog so I don't know how this is going to turn out, bare with me! 

Today has been such a good day! Spend it with my best friend Madi. I don't usually see her that often any more, so days like this are always lovely. When we're together we are so spontaneous! We ended up deciding to take a walk somewhere where we had never been before and vlog it. After an hour of walking, it resulted in us getting lost in some huge housing estate, managed to find ourselves a way out though! 

When we got home we looked at the footage we had and ended up deleting it! When we were recording we had pretty much cut off half our face and we looked awful! We ended up just recording a tag video "15 weird questions" and it's safe to say that I weirded her out after some of the things I came out with! One being me eating sausage rolls as comfort food (don't ask.) 

Her dad cooked this gorgeous curry with nann bread and home made papadums! Tasted so good. Had a little heart to heart over dinner about my home life and uni which was nice, I can talk to this girl about anything. We then just chilled in her room until 10pm watching Youtube videos and singing. 

Now I'm tucked up in bed with my iPod playing listening to some Kendrick Lamar, beauuuutiful voice. I'm off to sleep now as I'm up early tomorrow to complete this writing exercise that I have been asked to do by a company in order for them to see if I'm worth employing, fingers crossed hey! Nighty night! xox


No comments :

Post a Comment